Saturday, June 12, 2010

High Flying Day

We had a high flying day! We went to Rocktown Climbing Gym in Bricktown and had a blast! I am so glad many of our oldest and best friends were there to share in the fun! Everyone was encouraging and supportive. I hope to do it again, soon. Okay, maybe in the fall when it's not as hot. :)
 It was hard work, but completely fun. You don't even realize how much work it is, until you're done. I posted a bunch of pictures on facebook.One friend took some video, so hopefully I can post one before long.

Today was weigh in day. I lost 2 more pounds this week. That's the best pace I can shoot for. Fast enough that I feel like I am making progress, slow enough that it's not like a fad that I will just bounce back from it if I stop being diligent.

After Rock Climbing, we went to Louie's for some post climbing food. I think there are four of us who may try to run a 5K- just for the heck of it!  I'm excited. I think it will be a blast!

Progress is slow but steady and I'm happy with that. Thanks again to all my friends and family who are all super-supportive! It helps so much!

3 comments:

  1. slow and steady is the best, it means the weight is so much more likely to stay off! plus much more healthy. awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! So far it hasn't been too hard. Mainly because I am doing it reasonably and not completely driving myself crazy with counting calories and exercising like a mad woman. I'm just incorporating more healthy things into things I enjoy and it's working so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a beast! Your an animal! You're sooo money and you don't even know it!!

    ReplyDelete