Friday, June 11, 2010

Wellness Champion

During my exploration of the Healthy Sooners website, I see a bubble "Want to promote wellness? Become a Wellness Champion!" So I did! I am now the Wellness Champion for Financial Services at work! Cool, huh? I'm not sure what my duties will be, however I am hoping they will set up contests and rewards I can use to motivate my co-workers.

Running has been going so well- extra well! Our last run of Week 4 was Wednesday evening and we both did awesome. It was my best run yet! I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. Tonight I was motivated to exercise, even though Pete's on night shift. Normally, I'd just walk, but this time I ran a light run- by myself. That was a pretty big deal for me. I went to the park and ran- with no one watching. :)

I am feeling optimistic this week. Tomorrow morning is official weigh in day, so we will see if my progress matches my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment