Thursday, June 3, 2010

Quickly

I haven't posted since weigh-in day this week. It's been hectic! I'm down another pound. It's going slowly on the scale, but I did buy some new clothes- a size smaller!! woot

I participated in a Research study last month, and was paid for my time- so I went out to get some summer clothes and get a pedicure (my favorite indulgence) with my windfall. I bought pants a size smaller than I have been buying, so that was encouraging. I'm feeling so confident I might actually get some shorts to wear running. I currently run in capri's (like Yoga pants), but it's getting so hot!

Pete and I re-ran week 3 and now it's time to move on to week 4. I am apprehensive, but optimistic. We are going to have to start scheduleing our runs either early in the AM or late in the PM. I am a wuss when it comes to hot weather. We are looking at 100+ temps this weekend.

Right now, drinking enough water seems to be my biggest issue. I really need to get some discipline on that. If you have any ingenious suggestions, let me know. Thanks so much for everyone's encouragement and support. It means the world to me!

-Di

No comments:

Post a Comment