Thursday, May 27, 2010

Keep on Keepin' On

This has been a super busy week. One thing Pete and I did was try to refine our running technique. We read some good articles and watched some videos because our legs seemed to be giving up before our lungs. In order to practice proper technique, we are going back to last week's C25K run just to get our legs used to running correctly. We checked out Little River Park, which was really nice! I'd like to go check it out again sometime.
On Tuesday we went kayaking at Lake Hefner. It was extra fun since we went with a group of friends. I think it was a 2 mile sort of guided thing.

After dinner we went to Louie's where I enjoyed a decadent burger. I haven't had a burger in a while and it was a nice treat after the trip on the lake.

Maybe next time, Pete and I will try a tandem kayak. One of the guides said longer kayaks are easier to move through the water. I am looking forward to the holiday weekend. We are planning on doing some running this weekend, but not a whole lot else. I am trying to look forward to weigh-in day, Saturday. I'm not sure if I will drop much weight this week, but I am enjoying all of the activities we are trying. Maybe we will try something else new next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment