Wednesday, May 19, 2010

/pant

So, I finished week 3 of C25K on Monday. Since Pete is on nights this week, I did it alone at the park near our house. The first half was pretty easy because I went straight out after work and I was very motivated. The second half was much harder. I'm not sure if it's because I wore myself out in the first half or because I didn't have a partner to keep me accountable and pushing myself to my limits. I'm glad I did it, but I hope I don't have to run alone very often.
I did the elliptical machine at home yesterday and today I had 45 minutes of exercise during a clinical research study I am participating in. They used treadmill, bike and Wii Boxing. They made sure my heart rate stayed up, so it was a pretty good workout. We are going to try to make time to run tomorrow night. We have a wedding to attend, so...we will see how our running plans pan out.
The eating part has been so easy! I am surprised and I'm wondering how on earth it's so easy. Right now I have over 600 calories left for the day and I'm not hungry and I didn't deprive myself. I even went to Sonic for lunch. I give the grilled chicken sandwich a "meh" vote. For dinner I made some baked lemon garlic tilapia and steamed rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment